The Overall View page, a quick walkthrough
Lander’s overall view gives you a quick idea of your landing pages, including:
- Your visitors counter: Click on the upper right clock to see how many you have used as well as how many you have left, and in case you want it, you can perform an upgrade.
- Create a new landing page: click on the + sign and follow the steps. Go to our post “How to create my first Landing Page” for more information.
- Search for your landing pages by entering any landing name or tag.
- Organize your landings by dragging them or sort them by various criteria using the menu Sort By.
- Also you can duplicate or delete your landings easily using a dropdown menu.
That’s all for Lander’s Overall view.