Guys from Namesilo have make it extremely simple to link your custom domain to Lander. The steps will vary based upon whether you need to register a new domain, or you already have the domain and just need to link it to Lander.
The different steps for either scenario are listed below, but, in either case, you can link your custom domain from NameSilo to Lander in less than a minute!
Register a New Domain to Use With Lander
To register a new custom domain to use with Lander, simply follow these steps:
- Search for your perfect domain using the "domain search" box at the top of this page, or by clicking the "register" tab from the top of any page.
- Add the domain to your cart.
- Select Lander from the "Service Link" drop-down box in the "configuration options" box.
- Complete your order.
Link an Existing Domain to Use with Lander
To link a domain you already have in your NameSilo account to Lander, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Domain Manager page in your account by clicking "Manage My Domains" from the top of any page.*
- Click the blue globe icon in the Options column for the domain in question.
- Answer your Domain Defender question(s) if you use Domain Defender.
- Make sure your domain is using our default name servers. A bold, red message will appear at the top of the DNS Manager page if the domain is not. If you see this message, simply click the provided link and choose to apply our default name servers on the subsequent page. Then, return to the DNS Manager page (step 2 above) to complete the remaining steps below. (Please note that name server changes can take up to 48 hours to propagate).
- Select the Lander template from the bottom of the DNS Manager page.
- A popup window will appear summarizing the changes that will be made. Click "accept".
*It is necessary for you to use Namesilo default name servers in order for they to link your custom domain to Lander. A bold red box will appear alerting you in the event their default name servers are not currently utilized by your domain.