10 Tools for Maximizing Marketing Team Productivity
If you want to get the most out of your business marketing, you need to find ways to maximize the productivity of your marketing team. In order to be able to do this, you need to use tools that are going to make increasing productivity a whole lot easier.
Your team will be better organized, and they will have more tools to work with to make their jobs easier. We have created a list of the 10 best tools for maximizing marketing team productivity just for you.
- Time Doctor – Here is a tool that gives you all of the insights you need to always be on top of everything that is going on within your business. It is great for team productivity, and you can even use it to track your own personal productivity. There are loads of great features, including a payroll module, and all communication is secured by SSL encryption.
- Widen – This is a cloud-based DAM solution that is a lot more than just a media library. It will let you publish online, via websites, email marketing, social media, etc., so you get the most out of your marketing. There are many tools that let you manage workflows, connect data, and allow systems to work with each other.
- Simply Measured – Do you know how well your content and campaigns are actually working? This is a tool that provides social analysis and monitoring, so you can see what is working and what isn’t. You will know which campaigns are worth doing over again, and which ones to dump because they didn’t help your bottom line.
- Coschedule – Organization is the key to marketing, and this tool you need, no matter what type of business you are in. Use it to plan, promote, and execute social media strategies, have one calendar for marketing projects for your team, and create and publish all of your content quickly and easily.
- Wrike – Any type of business team can benefit from using this tool, which will help to enhance communication, and make sure that everyone is accountable for actions in order to make sure that projects are being completed. You will have real time visibility as to what is going on within the team at all times, and track progress and performance easily.
- Survey Monkey – One way to get to know your target market, or figure out who your target market is, is to create surveys. You will get the answers you need to really be able to target your marketing efforts, and it is always free to use the basic service. If you do need more features, you can always upgrade later on.
- Sniply – Here is a tool that lets you add a call to action to every single link that you share. This means that you can have even more engagement with your audience, and more people are going to discover you because they will have more access to those links. Sniply even creates unique links for you, and those who click will see your content and the call to action.
- VoilaNorbert – Find anyone’s corporate email in just a few clicks with this easy to use tool. You can get 50 leads for free, so there is no reason to not try out this tool right now. After that, you can choose to pay as you go for 10 cents a lead, or take advantage of one of the packages that offer 1,000 to 10,000 leads monthly.
- Must be Present – This tool lets you gauge how your brand is doing in social media in real time, so you can compare yourself with how other businesses in the same industry are doing. You will get real insight on your response rate and average response time, which you can use to improve the experience for your customers.
- QuickSprout – If you are sick of going through Google Analytics in order to figure out how well your website is doing, you need this tool. It will let you know what is going on with your site, and provide recommendations as to how to increase your traffic and get more sales. It will analyze your Google Analytics data to show you how to create better content.