Essential Online Marketing Ebooks for Successful Marketers Part 1
Are you looking for good and free information that help you with your online marketing results? Don't look any further, we have compiled 14 online marketing ebooks that will be very helpful when you're designing your online marketing campaign.
Find here awesome tips on, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing, Trends, Conversion Optimization, Content Marketing, A/B Testing, User Experience and more!
Let's start with our first part and stay tuned for our second part with the other 7 ebooks.
1. Litmus: State Of Email Report
In Litmus’ annual report, you’ll find all the trend defined email marketing last year, but also and more important, trends and tips to send more effective email in 2016.
To create this report, Litmus tracked over 13 billion opens worldwide using Email Analytics to highlight trends across all industries and verticals.
Also profiled are updates to delivery and spam that could impact your campaign results, as well as summaries of all the new email applications and how to optimize for them.
2. 8 Stupid Simple Social Media Tricks to Boost SEO
In 2016, businesses are understanding that social media sites are “the new Google,” acting as powerful referral sources of traffic to their main websites.
However, recognizing the power of sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube is not the same as knowing how to put a series of actionable steps together to form an effective social media strategy for the coming year.
In this eBook, from friends at Mod Girls Marketing, they share some of my simplest tricks for improving online visibility in Google, Bing and social media search engines that will not only bring you more traffic, but more targeted buyers as well.
This eBook will put you on a quick and easy path to more shares and better search engine ranking!
3. The Complete Guide to Lead Nurturing
Lead nurturing, also called drip marketing, is one of the most powerful and sought-after features of a marketing automation system.
With the ability to drive revenue from a database of leads that you’ve already built — with minimal investment on the part of sales and marketing — lead nurturing has the potential to transform the way you do business.
If you want to learn how to do it the right way, then take a look to this complete guide made by Pardot. In this ebook you’ll find:
- An explanation of the benefits of lead nurturing
- A look at how lead nurturing works, including triggered messaging and lead assignment
- A quick walk-through of 10 must-try nurturing campaigns
- Helpful checklists, worksheets, and tip sheets to make sure you’re always on track
4. Are Marketers Using The Metrics That Matter?
This report by Marketo and B2B Marketing uncovers the metrics senior marketers are currently using to prove their success and demonstrate how and where progress can be made in proving marketing's success at the highest level of the business.
- The importance senior marketers place on measurement and how they gauge their current ability to measure performance.
- The pressure on marketers to prove their success and attitudes to marketing as a growth driver.
- The difference between tactical and strategic metrics and marketing’s ability to distinguish between them.
- The barriers to measuring marketing’s contribution to strategic/business goals and what is being done to address them.
5. Twenty Trends in Digital Marketing for 2016
In DOZ’s new ebook, they have identified twenty of the trends that are impacting or will impact your digital marketing efforts in 2016.
Across marketing domains as diverse as blogging and social media, streaming media and smartphone apps, classic and social SEO, hyper-local optimizations and drone technology, this eBook takes a wide lens to the world of digital marketing and explains what is coming, and why.
Find out all the 2016 digital marketing trends here!
6. Complete Guide to Super High Click-Through Rates
What's the average click-through rate for a Google AdWords ad? When people ask this question, it's often because they want to benchmark their own ad CTRs. Unfortunately, way too many advertisers are content to reach an average click-through rate and leave it at that.
In this free guide, guys from Wordstream, will provide you with the tools you need to TRIPLE your AdWords Click-through rates.
You'll gain access to a step-by-step process to follow that will help you improve your ads to the point that they're performing in the top 1% of all ads across AdWords.
In this FREE guide, you'll learn:
- What is a good CTR?
- What makes the top 1% of PPC ads tick?
- The hidden pitfalls in AdWords testing
Start improving your AdWords ads with this free ebook!
7. The Future of Content Marketing in 2016 & Beyond
Content marketing is not just a trend anymore; it’s a proven pathway to a gaining new business.
So what will be different this year? The Future of Content Marketing in 2016 & Beyond is a 12-page free guide that delves into the past, present and future of content marketing along with expert insights and real-world advice for 2016.
Guys from Vertical Measure put together the predictions from very important industry names like Robert Rose, Arnie Kuenn, Cathy McPhillips, Andy Crestodina, Michael Brenner, Ardath Albee, and more.
This guide will cover:
- The Importance of Content in 2016
- Creating a Culture of Content Marketing
- How to Document your Content Strategy
- Measurement Strategies and Use of Automation
- Implementing the Hub and Spoke Model
- Content Marketing Training Resources
- Upcoming Technical SEO Shifts
- Future Content Format Types