14 Perks of an Effective and Converting Fitness Squeeze Page
Fitness Squeeze Page: A squeeze page is a type of landing page that serves the purpose of opt-in pages, collecting customers’ email addresses.
The objective of collecting the emails is to engage with the customers of the landing page to increase customer conversion rates.
As a fitness business, it is important to create the best fitness squeeze page to encourage your audience to give out their email addresses.
An Effective Fitness Squeeze Page gives you Maximum Lead Conversion through the following:
• Increasing the number of subscribers to your blog.
• Creating a committed audience for your promotions.
• Getting repeat website customers.
• Re-targeting and conducting repeated promotion campaigns to select the audience.
• Building a list of potential clients and creating a personal and close business relationship with them.
Tips for creating a fitness squeeze page
1. Solve Pain Point in the Headline
The headline is the first thing that your visitors will see before anything else. Your headline should be strong and value driven. It should also be clear and in bold for easy visibility.
If the headline is not eye-catching and attention-grabbing, customers will just click away from the page before giving out their email addresses.
Your headline should entice your audience to read the other parts of your content as well as undertaking the required action.
2. Highlight the Benefits of your Offer
Use the sub-header to briefly explain the benefits stated in the headline. This will build some sort of coordination on your fitness squeeze page and encourage the customers to continue reading further.
It will also reassure your audience that you value them and providing them with valuable content is your key priority.
3. Use the Right Font Size
Use a clear and easy to read font size. For best effect, make the headline most bold and the sub-header less bold. Texts in the other parts of the copy should be easy to read.
4. Customize the Submit Button
Avoid using the generic ‘’submit’’ on your form button as much as you can so as not to make people shy away from performing the required tasks. You can instead opt for statements that relate to values to be achieved in return.
‘’Get your FREE diet guide’’ is an example of the statements you can opt for instead of the generic ‘’subscribe.’’ Ensure that the button you are giving is big, bold and colorful.
5. Use Clear Visuals
It is a general knowledge that the brain processes images faster than texts. Capitalize on this fact to your advantage by dedicating at least two sections of your page for visual display to enhance memorability.
Use clear and compelling images that tell the readers the values your squeeze page offer. The image should be related to your fitness content.
6. Optimize Email Auto-Responders
Send automatically generated emails to your visitors to update them about your current offers or any new content on your page. You can get these emails immediately they show interest in your offers.
7. Provide a Strong Call to Action
You do not want your visitors to abandon your page before they give you their email addresses.
Do not assume that they will just know the action to take, instead, entice them to perform the task. A call to action can be in the form of a button, a link or a sentence.
General Guidelines for your CTAs
• Make the CTA stand out and easy to locate.
• Use a large call to action button with a bright color that contrasts the background color for easy visibility.
• Use strong and actionable words with a sense of urgency, such as ‘’download now.’’
• Give the value one will get from taking the action.
• Make it the obvious next step by not giving many options.
• Ensure it is short and clear to avoid confusion.
• Have great values, otherwise, they will be considered spam or you will give the impression that you are trying so much to sell the products rather than providing value to your customers.
• Make the CTA concise and related to your fitness niche.
8. Remove Distractions
Keep your page simple by removing the navigation menu and design elements to allow concentration and focus on your fitness squeeze page.
This will prevent increase the website loading speed, making your visitors excited and reduce the rate at which they abandon the page due to irritations.
9. Provide Statistics with a Sense of Urgency
People believe that the best products are used often and will be in limited stock after a short time. Utilize this belief to the advantage of your fitness squeeze page.
Give limited offers to encourage them to purchase the products or hire your services as early as possible.
10. Reduce Anxiety with Proof Elements
People tend to resist giving out their personal details due to spam related issues. To counter this, add security features to your fitness squeeze page to eliminate visitors’ anxiety. These features include;
- • A private message that indicates visitors’ email address will not be shared
• Security seals, a BBB rating or certifications for sensitive information.
• Testimonials or customer logos to leverage social proof and reinforce credibility.
• Include awards you received in your line of business to boost trust and confidentiality.
11. Use Prominent Name and Logo
The main objective of your fitness page should be creating and building awareness about your product and encouraging people to buy the products.
Use a name that is instantly recognizable and which your target audience can easily relate with to generate more leads.
Clearly, feature the name above the fold to prevent people from skipping over your content from lack of clue about your name.
12. Make the Page Mobile Friendly
It is possible that most of your audience will access your fitness landing page via mobile devices. Make the website mobile friendly to increase website traffic creation and generation.
13. Give Quality Content
Quality content will help you utilize the interest of your customers. Most people already have basic knowledge of the health benefits of the various fitness activities.
Take advantage of this situation to let them know that your niche is the best in the market since many prospects are still undecided on a particular fitness practice to settle for.
You can only achieve this by making your landing page and media content informative, meaningful and engaging as much as possible.
Give a strong first impression by including all the relevant information on your fitness page to eliminate any doubts that the potential customers may have about your business.
14. Test the Various Elements
There is no one single landing page design that will fit all the dynamic business niches. Besides, customers needs and specifications are also constantly changing.
You need to A/B test the various landing page elements such as the headline, the call to action, page layout and design, page color as well as the visuals to ensure that you are always relevant and stand out from the crowd.
You don’t have to struggle with creating your fitness squeeze page. Use the tips we have discussed to create a simple DIY squeeze page.
Always remember to A/B test the various landing page elements to get the most appropriate element combination for your business.
For squeeze pages, Lander knows what it takes to succeed, contact us for further inquiries.