8 Tips for Using Dynamic Text Replacement
Dynamic text replacement (DTR) is a feature that allows you to tailor the text on your landing page. In specific it matches the keyword parameters, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and other sources using external variables.
It personalizes your paid marketing campaign and increases the relevancy of your pages for each individual user. It is a real-time personalization solution which ensures your prospect matches the search query, from the advertisement to the landing page headline.
Note that all website visitors are unique.The target messages should base on what they view, where they are from and how they interact with your campaigns. DTR allows you to customize the text on pop-ups, welcome gates, slide-ins, floating bars and other campaigns based on external variables.
Using Dynamic Text Replacement
Set up the keyword insertion and then create your dynamic URL. Using dynamic text replacement, open the text editor on landing page editor:
1. Select the text you’d like to make dynamic and click the dynamic text button.
2. Set dynamic text and enter the alternative text that will replace the default text.
3. Enter the text to be displayed when the dynamic text is not active.
4. Choose the style in which to display the text, it can be upper, lower, title or sentence case.
Always remember to customize your "Thank you page". To do this;
1. Navigate to the Form confirmation dialogue - click the tab in the upper right on the page builder.
2. Select the text you’d like to make dynamic.
3. Rename the parameter to match the form field you want to pass from your landing page.
4. Save and publish. Your form confirmation will automatically update based on form submission.
Every tag must start with two opening braces and end with two closing braces. This allows for the determination of the content that should be replaced on your landing page.
Name: This name of a custom variable you have defined. This is to use the word or sentence that will replace the keyword triggered by your visitor’s search query.
Default text: If the keyword that was triggered doesn’t show, the default is the word or sentence that will appear instead.
Capitalization method: This is the format in which a word or a sentence that will be automatically replaced will appear.
The Benefits of Dynamic Text Replacement
• Dynamic text replacement sends a visitor an engaging message by creating an emotional attachment and reminds them of a product they may have liked. It also makes them feel important as opposed to a generic message.
• For businesses, DTR applies to any campaigns along instructions on how to implement the strategies.
• Keyword insertion for search query matching. This involves matching a searcher’s query with text on a landing page. For businesses, this increases leads from their landing pages.
• Use of DTR on the landing page to show personalized content on different site visitors based on keywords and locations. This helps to match the perfect advertisement with the perfect landing page.
This increases the lands on a page because the Google search query links with the DTR and displays the page with the keyword after the text replacement.
• DTR allows you to show personalized content for each of your customers without having to build numerous landing pages. This makes you more relevant and ensures visitors find what they are search which earns you higher returns on your investments.
Verdict : Google trusts your landing page, gives a higher score, adverts cost less and you earn better placements in search results.