11 Hot tips on Creating a converting WordPress Landing Page
Getting visitors to your page is important, but you need to plan on how to convert these visitors into leads to expand your business and compete fairly in the current digital world. You need a WordPress landing page template to help you achieve this goal. Lander is a market leader in creating and optimizing landing pages to address specific needs for your online business success.
Why Do You Need A WordPress Landing Page?
• To showcase your offers.
• To create a vivid image of your products and services.
• To incite the audience to act.
• To convert visitors into leads.
11 Tips for Creating a Great WordPress Landing Page
Below are a few tips to help you optimize your WordPress page for the growth of your business in the internet market.
1. Give Quality Content in Your WordPress Landing Page
Quality content will help you utilize the interest of the client. You achieve this by making your landing page and media content informative, meaningful and engaging as much as possible.
Give a strong first impression by including all the relevant information on the page. A great headline will grab your readers’ attention, a sub-header will quickly describe your offer and your value proposition will capture the benefits of your offer. Remember to be consistent.
2. Optimize Your WordPress Landing Page
Your landing page should have a specific objective. People will just abandon your page if it is not good enough.
You can design the page yourself, but for greater returns, we advise you to seek professional help, whichever you opt for, always have the following rules in mind when optimizing the page.
• Offer something of value in your word press page, start with your best offer.
• Make the page simple, easy to understand and user-friendly such that people can access the form and continue filling it even at a later time using their mobile devices.
• Use actionable and value-driven words in your headline and sub-header, position them above the fold for easy visibility.
• Briefly describe the value of the offer in the sub-headline.
• Make the body copy compelling and easy to scan and scroll.
• Optimize page title, URL and Meta description for search.
• Strike a balance for the right form size depending on the values of your offer.
• Customize the submit button and make it more inciting and provide security details if you need more personal information.
• Have a responsive layout.
• Use images to enhance memorability. Use pictures of a product to grab attention. Get creative and go as far as including related videos on your page.
Learn more about landing page features for better and clearer understanding.
3. Your WordPress Landing Page Must Have a Great Headline
Use the headline to grab your readers’ attention. If your headline is long, ambiguous and unrealistic, people will click away from your page.
The headline should be consistent with your app, directly address the audience and give a value of taking the next step.
Attractive headlines keep the audience interested since they instantly relate to the particular problem you are providing solutions for. Conduct a few tests using different headlines to ascertain which headline works best for your fitness page.
4. Optimize Your Calls To Action
A form with a descriptive call to action is necessary for WordPress page. You do not want your visitors to abandon your page without doing what you want them to do.
Do not assume that they will just know the action to take, instead, incite them to perform the task. A call to action can be in the form of a button, a link or a sentence.
General Guidelines For Your CTAs
• Make the CTA stand out and easy to locate.
• Use a button with contrasting colour from your design and make the button large enough.
• Use strong and actionable words with a sense of urgency, such as ‘’Start Mastering Market Now.’’
• Make it the obvious next step by not giving many options.
• Ensure it is short and clear and sweet to avoid confusion.
• Have great values, otherwise they will be considered spam.
• Relevant and related to your landing page.
• Personalize it as much as possible
5. Optimize Email Auto-Responders
Send automatically generated emails to your visitors to keep them up-to-date with your current offers or any new content on your website.
You can get these emails immediately they show interest in your offers, even before they actually buy your products.
The intention of this is to earn their trust for the sole purpose of optimizing your fitness page for high conversions. Ensure that the emails you are sending are;
• Important with images and videos whenever possible for clarity purposes
• Inciting your audience to take the next call to action as soon as possible
6. Remove Navigation Menu
Remove the navigation menu to allow concentration and focus on your landing page. This will prevent your visitors from abandoning the page, thus a higher conversion rate.
7. Use Statistics in Your WordPress Landing Page
People believe that the best products are used often and will be in limited stock after a short time. Utilize this belief to the advantage of your page.
Give limited offers to encourage them to quickly jump into action. Be sure to give exactly the value of the offer you are promising the visitors to build trust and business credibility.
8. Use A Memorable Hero Image
People process images faster than texts. Use images which are related to your products or services to persuade and compel your prospect clients to undertake the actions you want them to take. Images also help visitors on your website to have a better understanding of your products and services.
9. Optimize Thank You Page
Set up a functional thank you page. This page presents you with an opportunity to give your readers the next call to action or to give any additional information by adding links related to your page. Check to confirm that it is functional. You need to optimize this page to fit your niche.
10. Keep Your WordPress Landing Page Simple
Use a few bullet points or short and clear paragraph to highlight the value of the offer. Don’t just concentrate on listing what the landing page offers.
Instead, briefly and clearly describe the specific value of your offer, emphasizing on the solution the offer gives by taking into account the needs and interests of your visitors.
This will give people a compelling incentive to respond to your CTAs. If you fail to communicate this, the users might feel that they are not on the right page. To achieve this;
• Clearly state your offer in the headline
• Describe the value of your offer in the sub-headline
• Use bullet points to outline the fitness solution you offer.
11. Encourage Social Sharing
Include social media sharing button to make it easy for your visitors to evangelize what you offer. Be precise and only include buttons for the social platforms used by your intended audience.
The good thing about a sharing button is that it will increase social network for your landing page.
All these tips look very easy to implement but missing the slightest detail will make your WordPress landing page template less effective. Continuously research how best to improve your website and serve your clients better. Contact us for professionally done landing page templates at great prices.